Dear Kyle Larson, I'm sorry

Dear Kyle Larson,


I'm sorry.  Back and August I published an article on my blog called "NASCAR doesn't need Kyle Larson" and at the time I meant it.  At the time I felt that you had sullied the sport of NASCAR and that there was little to no chance at redemption for what you said and did.   I was wrong.   Clearly I was.  You're back in NASCAR and you have a great deal of support behind you, and I would like to be one of those people who support you and cheer for you.   

I remember when I first saw you in the Truck Series back in 2011-2013-ish, I thought this guy is going to be a Superstar!   Kyle I do want to see you succeed in NASCAR again.   I know you made the biggest and dumbest mistake of your life when you said that word, and I know you regret it.   I do believe you have been genuinely sincere and that you have made efforts to better yourself.

I let my emotions get the best of me, and I should have put more thought into my article before publishing it.  Truth is I'm no saint either.   I am a highly flawed person and need to work on bettering myself too.  In the past I've called people nasty names and insulted their intelligence.  I regret it and wish I could take back some of the things I've said. 

I'm glad you're back in NASCAR, and I hope you have lots of success in your return.   Here's hoping that you have a successful season and continue down the road of redemption.  I'll be pulling for you, and I now look at you as an inspiration for betting myself.   Good Luck at Daytona, and I hope you can forgive me for writing & publishing my previous article.



Sincerely,

Brian Cotnoir

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Top 10 Most Iconic Paint Schemes in NASCAR Cup History

Top 10 Ugliest Paint Schemes in NASCAR History

Another 10 Awesome NASCAR Paint Scheme's that you (may have) forgot about